Friday, July 17, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award

I have been given the Kreativ Blogger award by Trish@Sugarlace, thanks hun! :)

So now it is my turn to give it to 7 others:

Tom
Lili
Becca
Clara
Cheryl
David
Nicole

Seven things about myself that hopefully people might find interesting:

1) i collect stickers, ink stamps, bottle caps, polaroids/instant photo cameras
2) i like drinking warm tea's & coffee's (hate it when they are too hot!)
3) i finally joined facebook - literally 4 days ago
4) i have obsessive compulsive order when it comes to keeping my hands clean
5) i feel really, REALLY guilty if i exercise less than 5 times a week
6) my feet realy stink
7) i'm struggling to come up with seven things so it'll just have to end here!

The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

3 comments:

Howard said...

wow can't believe you held off on Facebook for so long!

Trisha said...

hahaha #5!!! I AM THE SAME!!! :D

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Hehe really you weren't kidding about facebook! :P I agree with #2 and I can keep sipping on a cup of tea for ages.