Saturday, December 26, 2009

Over the top Blog Award

This award was given to me by Ellie from Almost Bourdain, & Karen from Missklicious. Ellie's one back at the start of November (so bad i know!) so i'd like to thank Ellie & Karen for this award this was so sweet of both of them (and such a surprise that Ellie with her blog status would even think to give me this award at all hehe)

I'm sure most of you have visited Ellie's blog at least once (i'm a long time reader and rare commenter!) but incase you havent, please visit her as her site is really lovely with such simple but fantastic photo's and lots of yummy restaurants.

Karen's blog has a mix of food & fashion, travel & life, a great mix if you ask me :)

Anyway i have to answer a list of questions (with one word only) so here i go.. & further below i have given out this award to six others :)

  1. Where is your cell phone? pillow
  2. Your hair? black
  3. Your mother? strong
  4. Your father? caring
  5. Your favorite food? fries
  6. Your dream last night? relationship
  7. Your favorite drink? chai
  8. Your dream/goal? toned
  9. What room are you in? mine
  10. Your hobby? exercising
  11. Your fear? bugs
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? japan
  13. Where were you last night? home
  14. Something that you aren’t? selfish
  15. Muffins? banana
  16. Wish list item? new-oven
  17. Where did you grow up? sydney
  18. Last thing you did? eating
  19. What are you wearing? boxers
  20. Your TV? old
  21. Your pets? 5
  22. Friends? happy
  23. Your life? busy
  24. Your mood? headache
  25. Missing someone? boyfriend
  26. Vehicle? nissan
  27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
  28. Your favorite store? spotlight
  29. Your favorite color? pink
  30. When was the last time you laughed? annie
  31. Last time you cried? sunday
  32. Your best friend? richard
  33. One place that I go to over and over? cabramatta
  34. One person who emails me regularly? richard
  35. Favorite place to eat? city

    nomitlikeitshot a new friend i've made in the blogging world :)
    therawnoodle also a semi-newbie with restaurant reviews and some recipes
    acupcakeortwo a good friend who has a few interesting posts under her sleaves
    notquitenigella a site i log into everyday bcos there's always somethin new to read
    sugarlaced lovin all her baked goodies and home cooked recipes
    blog.peskey.info a friend we go way back who is embracing foodblogging more and more
    trissalicious a friend who has an uncanny way of starting her posts with a story to read

9 comments:

Adrian @ Food Rehab said...

ah congrats!!! I'm a little bad as well. I received this award last month and have been meaning to post it...

I've also been meaning to link you up..that I've now done. One tick on the 2010 list haha. Progress.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

AY said...

LOL Betty! No. 27 cracked me up for a second. Thanks for awarding us! I will be making my post soon =) Yay for foodie friendship!

Two fit and fun gals said...

thanks anonymous, and yes i've come a long way and its true practise makes perfect but id say my vocab still sucks!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Thanks so much Betty! I'm so honoured! :D I didn't know you wanted to be in Japan and hehe yes I can tell that you are totally familiar with Cabramatta :P

laire @ therawnoodle said...

Hi Betty, Thanks for the award! :)I am still such a newbie with the food blogging thing but I'm loving the eating vicariously through our food blogging community part of it all!

Two fit and fun gals said...

you're most welcome Laire :)

Trisha said...

Awww THANK YOUUU Betty!!!

A cupcake or two said...

You are very sweet to be giving me an award. Thanks Betty.