Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Betty & Rick's Half Gluten Free Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes

I've had these cake mixes in the pantry for a while now, but just never got around to baking anything. One night after work, had nothing to do, had too many ferrero rochers lying around from easter, so i put them together :)

Half gluten free, since the cake mix was gluten/wheat/dairy/yeast free - but ferrero rochers aren't.


We had fun chopping (and eating) our way through about 15 chocolates.

I made use of my love heart mini cupcake cases, into the oven they went.


Not long after, an aroma of cinnamon filled the house, we kept the oven light on & watched our little babies rise.




There was a little batter left so Rick made an origami box, i was sure that this wouldnt work and we'd end up with one big fat pancake looking cupcake - but i was wrong lols =P



Made little take away boxes for Ann, Jeremy, Anita, Sam & Julie, and kept a few for my family, & Rick took the box home with him.



I originally wanted to add grated carrots instead, and top with cream cheese icing, but my sweet tooth took over.. but the carrots didnt go to waste hehe! I'll use the other packet of cake mix for my half gluten free carrot & cheese cake delights!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should space your posts instead of chucking up 4 in a row...

Anonymous said...

worst food blog ive come across yet. no style it looks boring in comparison to other blogs i read.

jeremy said...

Those cupcakes were sooooo GOOOD..

Drooling about them right now...arghhhh

Betty @ The Hungry Girl said...

oh those cupcakes sounds so delicious :)

Two fit and fun gals said...

Jeremy: I'll make some more very soon, & definitly will give you a few hehe

Betty: You should try em out ! They are in woolies :)