Meet Momo, my cousins' pet Cat. So adorable! He's so friendly and affectionate :) Totally opposite to my cat Honey. She's such a little snob! LOok at her below lying beside a knife :s
I made these at my cousin Joanne's house, the recipe below is dead simple, you could also use silicone cupcake holders, just lightly spray them with oil before use.
Ingredients (makes ±6):
125g cake flour (i used plain flour)
90g castor sugar
1 tbsp matcha
*1 tsp baking powder
*15ml cold water
- Preheat steamer.
- Sift together flour and matcha, then mix well with sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add in water and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Once the steamer is preheated, dissolve baking powder with 15ml water in a small cup.
- Stir baking powder solution into batter and mix well.
- Transfer batter into small bowls or moulds lined with paper cases.
- Steam on high for 20 minutes. DO NOT open the steamer during steaming process, to prevent water mark on the surfaces.